The Beaten Path
Sam said that he went back to the store with the cops. He would not have said “back” if he had not been there before
Picturesque Place Names
Abuse (Ab Use)
1-C, 2-A, 3-E, 4-D, 5-B
In Other Words
A Way With Words
grill a dill
grill a dill
The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children. - Clarence Darrow
6 is the Number of Years the Second World War Lasted
Rhymes Five Times
1. brine, 2. dine, 3. fine, 4. shine, 5. swine
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them
Know Your Newfoundland and Labrador
1. many, 2. Roache’s Line, 3. Notre Dame, 4. comic strip character,
What do you know
1. Finland, 2. George Orwell, 3. Vasco de Gama, 4. five
1. Toronto, 2. Gaspe, 3. Tommy Burns, 4. John A. Macdonald
East Coast Quiz
1. Nova Scotia, 2. Montague, 3. Nova Scotia, 4. Cape Breton
The Bayman's Crossword Puzzle
I need a receipt
1. Chamberlains 2. Conception Harbour, 3. Garnish, 4. Haystack, 5. Labrador City
Dial A Smile
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're gaining on you.
(There was an error in the puzzle itself; the three-letter word "668" should have been omitted. We apologize for the error.)
Crack the Code
To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.
Food For Thought
A friend is someone who knows all your faults and failings and is still your friend.
1. meadow, 2. accompany, 3. balcony, 4. knuckle, 5. investigation.
1- Roof of shed; 2- Ski; 3- Wheel; 4- Helmet; 5- Window; 6- Snow on roof; 7- Boot; 8- Chimney; 9- Dog collar; 10- Cail Bin; 11- Ridge; 12- Snow Track.
Finish the Rhyme
1-A, 2-D, 3-E, 4-I, 5-B, 6-G, 7-C, 8-F, 9-H
1-E, 2-C, 3-A, 4-B, 5-D
The Kiddie Quiz
1-C, 2-A, 3-C, 4-A, 5-C
Hide and Seek